Repeat prescriptions can be ordered either:
- By Royal Mail (please allow plenty of time)
- By posting your request in the letter boxes provided at the surgery
- Or Online by clicking here
- By fax to 0151 430 6219
- Via your nominated pharmacy
- Please allow 48 hours for prescription requests to be processed. Weekends not included.
- Prescriptions will only be done a maximum of 14 days before they are due to run out. Any requests put in too early will not be processed.
- The practice does not offer telephone ordering
- If you would like your prescription posting back to you please attach a stamped addressed envelope.
- If you would like the chemist to collect your prescriptions for you please contact them for more details.
Please note: When ordering your prescription online, If you receive the message ‘the following items are not available on this web page’ please do not be concerned. This simply means that the items need re-authorising by a doctor. Please type the items you require in the comments box and the request will be passed to a doctor. Your prescription will be ready in 48 hours as usual.