When You Visit The Surgery
- You will be treated as an individual, with dignity, courtesy and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of your health problems. A patient’s need for privacy will be respected at all times.
- Wherever possible, we will provide an area set aside for confidential conversations between patients and reception staff.
- You will always be told to whom you are speaking when you telephone or visit the surgery.
Facilities for Disabled Patients
- disabled car park space
- ramp access to the building
- disabled toilet with emergency call bell
- patients can ask to be seen downstairs if they cannot manage the stairs
- if patients are hard of hearing - let reception know when you arrive so they can mark you in and add a note to the screen
- guide dogs are allowed on the premises
- signers are available to be booked for your appointment